Ester-C + Chewables
Ester-C® is a researched form of Vitamin C that supports natural immunity. Ester-C® may lead to a more sustained retention of Vitamin C in the white blood cells than ascorbic acid*. It is a non-acidic form of Vitamin C and may be better tolerated than standard Vitamin C in people who are sensitive to acidic foods.
Taken when required, Nutra-Life Ester-C® + 500 Lemon/ Lime Chewables:
- Provides 24 hour immune support
- May aid in decreasing the duration of colds when taken regularly
- Is a potent antioxidant.
Adults and children over 12 years: Chew 1-2 tablets 3 times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Each chewable tablet provides:
- Ester-C® 327mg: [Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 319mg, Equiv. Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 250mg, Calcium L-threonate, 4.02mg, Calcium carbonate 3.66mg],
- Sodium ascorbate 284mg
- Equiv. Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 250mg, Total Vitamin C 500mg
- Tabletting aids, Natural flavours (lemon/lime), Natural sweeteners
- Glucose and Fructose
- Contains sugars and sodium salts.
Keep out of reach of children. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advise.