Ester-C For Kids 120 Chewable Tablets - Short Dated
Short Dated till October 2021
Ester-C® is a researched form of Vitamin C that supports natural immunity. It is a non-acidic form of Vitamin C and may be better tolerated than standard Vitamin C in people who are sensitive to acidic foods.
Nutra-Life Ester-C® for Kids:
- Provides 24 hour immune support
- May help reduce the duration and severity of colds
Children 4-8 Years: Chew 1-3 tablets daily with food.
Children 9 Years and Above: Chew 1-4 tablets daily with food.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Suitable for vegetarians (but not vegans).
Each chewable tablet provides: Ester-C® 110mg
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 107mg
- Equiv. Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 84mg
- Calcium L-threonate 1.35mg
- Calcium carbonate 1.23mg
- Sodium ascorbate 46mg
- Equiv. Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 41mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 45mg
- Total Vitamin C 170mg, Zinc (as gluconate) 2mg
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 100 IU) 2.5μg
- Tabletting aids
- Natural flavours
- Natural sweeteners
- Glucose & Fructose
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, soy, egg, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.