LUMINOUS Age-Defying Serum
Younger Secrets LUMINOUS Age-Defying™ Serum combines cutting-edge, scientifically researched age-defying skin phyto-botanicals (IBR-TCLC® and PhytoCellTec™ Alp Rose). These botanicals include the hero ingredients, Phytoene and Phytofluene from Colourless Carotenoids, derived from tomato extract. In addition, added hydrating nutrients revitalise, brighten and even out your complexion as well as assist in protecting your skin from the damaging effects of light radiation.
Younger Secrets LUMINOUS Age-Defying™ Serum Supports:
- Bright luminous skin
- Evening and brightening of the complexion
- Ageing gracefully and beautifully
- Even smooth skin texture
- Skin moisture and elasticity
- Sunburn resistance
Younger Secrets LUMINOUS Age-Defying™ Serum Protects Against:
- UVA and UVB skin damage
- DNA damage inside skin cells
- Collagen breakdown
- Excess melanin production (pigmentation)
(Does not totally replace sunscreen. We still recommend sunscreen for the hottest parts of the day)
KEY CUTTING-EDGE INGREDIENTS:
IBR-TCLC® - UVA and UVB absorbance and damage prevention
PhytoCellTec™ Alp Rose - Protection against skin protein oxidation and
Restoration of skin’s resilience
UV is capable of creating damage mainly in 2 different ways:
UVB - direct DNA damage
UVA - indirectly through the production of free radicals
There has been a lot of speculation of recent about protection (or lack of protection) in traditional sunscreens, mainly around the protection of the damaging UVA.
IBR-TCLC® contain colourless carotenoids (phytoene and phytofluene), and has been shown to protect against both UVA and UVB.
These are not your traditional sunscreens, however they do protect against the harmful UV damage. How you ask?
1) phytoene and phytofluene are most effective in quenching free radicals
2) phytoene and phytofluene protect the DNA from being damaged by free radicals
3) phytofluene absorbs light in the UVA range reducing the energy of the light from shorter to longer less damaging wavelengths
4) phytoene and phytofluene are found to be excellent anti inflammatory agents
5) phytoene and phytofluene are able to reduce the downstream effect of the UV light of collagen degradation promoting a more youthful skin
6) phytoene and phytofluene protect against de-pigmentation creating a brighter, even toned surface
During clinical trials using IBR-TCLC®, the below was recorded:
• Wrinkle count reduction effect: 43 % wrinkle count reduction
• Wrinkle volume reduction effect: 13 % wrinkle volume reduction
• Wrinkle length: 14 % wrinkle length reduction
• Strongly increases skin firmness: 19 %
• Strongly increases skin elasticity 23 % to 29 % increase
SOFW-Journal | 140 | 7-2014
Cosmetic / Nutricosmetics Journal
L. von Oppen-Bezalel**, F. Havas*, O. Ramot*, E. Kalo*, D. Fishbein*, O. Ben-Chitrit*. Phytoene and Phytofluene for (Photo) Protection, Anti Aging, Lightening and Evening of Skin Tone
PhytoCellTec™ Alp Rose - clinical studies show:
• Protection against skin protein oxidation
• Restoration of skin’s resilience
• Reduction of herpes occurrence
S-295 / © Mibelle Biochemistry
Water, Glycerin, Betaine, Almond (and) Borage (and) Linseed (and) Olive Acids Glycerides (and) Tocopherol, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Solanum lycopersicum Fruit Extract (Tomato) (and) Squalane (and) Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) (IBR-TCLC®), Rhododendron ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract (and) Isomalt (and) Lecithin (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Lactic Acid (and) Aqua/Water, (PhytoCellTec™ Alp Rose), Lecithin, D-Panthenol, Tocopherol Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Sativus Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2 – Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
Use 1-2 pumps of serum morning and night on a cleansed dry face and neck. Gently massage in.
Keep out of reach of children.