Vitamin C Enhanced Gummies
Looking to add a little more Vitamin C into your diet, while having a yummy, gummy treat?
Look no further than this delicious Great Lakes Collagen, Vitamin C Infused Gummies recipe.
- 7 Tbsp. Great Lakes Gelatin Beef or Pork Gelatin
- 1-1/2 Cups fresh squeezed orange juice
- 4 Tbsp. raw honey or a couple of drops of liquid stevia (optional)
- 6 tsp. Vitamin C Powder - each Teaspoon is 500 mg of Vitamin C (or 3 tsp of 1000mg per tsp Vitamin C powder)
- 1 tsp. Coconut Oil (for greasing)
- Fun mold shapes, or small glass baking sheet
- Begin by greasing your mold or glass baking dish with the coconut oil, set aside.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, mix the juice, gelatin, and honey.
- Heat until gelatin fully dissolves and becomes syrup-like.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Once the mixture is completely liquid, remove from heat.
- Immediately pour into mold, or baking sheet.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes, or fridge for 30 min or 1 hr.
- Remove from molds, or cut into squares.
Thanks to Great Lakes Gelatin for this recipe https://greatlakesgelatin.com/products/vitamin-c-enhanced-gummies