Coyne Bio-Curcumin Advanced is a potent combination of BCM-95, the world's preferred bioavailble curcumin extract, along with AKBAMAX, a specialised and clinically studied Boswellia serrata extract.
Bio-Curcumin BCM-95 has been proven to have increased absorption and to deliver up to 7 times more free and bioactive curcumin into the bloodstream than regular curcumin extracts and remains bioactive for over eight hours. AKBAMAX Boswellia serrata extract has been developed to deliver a clinically precise ratio of boswellic acids which have been shown to effectively reduce inflammation. Boswellic acids have been removed and it is standardised to provide 10% 3Acetyl-1 1keto-beta-boswellic acid. Bio-Curcumin BCM-95 in combination with AKBAMAX has been demonstrated through clinical trials to offer a synergistic and potent natural anti-inflammatory effect.
- Delivers up to 7 times more bioactive/free curcumin into the bloodstream
- A synergistic combination of curcumin + Ar-Turmerone oil, BCM-95 and a specialised Boswellia serrata extract, AKBAMAX
- 60+ published studies, making it the most studies curcumin extract in the world
- Produced using green energy and environmentally friendly ingredients
- Free from artificial additives
- Non-SMO and free from soya, sugar and polysorbate 80
For Adults and Children over 12 years
Take 2-3 capsules daily with food, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
Per 1 Capsule
Bio-Curcumin Advanced 600mg:300mg BCM-95 (which is Curcuma longa 52:1 extract standardised to 95% curcuminoids complex with essential oils of Turmeric rhizome as per HPLC)
300mg AKBAMAX (which is Boswellia serrata standardised to 45% boswellic acids, of which 10% is AKBA (3Acetyl-1 1keto-beta-boswellic acid)
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate and silica.
If you are taking anti-coagulants or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, or any other medical condition, consult your healthcare provider before taking Bio-Curcumin. Do not exceed recommended dose.