Bonk Lube Oil Based Organic Lubricant
Bonk Lube Oil Based lubricant is a certified organic personal lubricant made in NZ to help enhance your personal life while caring for your body and the environment.
The blend of natural oils and betters in this Bonk Lube BioGro Certified Organic oil-based natural lubricants provide a smooth and creamy consistency that melts on contact but lasts longer than other lubes. A lovely consistency means it does not run like many oil based lubes do. The natural oils in Bonk Oil like Jojoba are close to the natural oils in our skin, so moisturise and condition while "on the job".
Bonk Lube oil-based lubricant is compatible with polyurethane and nitrile condoms and silicone-based toys; not for use with latex or polyisoprene condoms.
- Enhances sex and sensitivity
- Easy clean and non-sticky, light natural scent
- Longer lasting lube, which protects and conditions delicate tissues
- Good for underwater play
- Lightweight lubrication eliminates dryness and discomfort
- BioGro Certified Organic
- Nasty chemical free, 100% natural, moisturing and safe - great for sensitive skin
- Perfect substitute for your body's personal lubricant
- Cruelty free
- Contains no water so doesn't disrupt the natural pH of the vagina
- Helps skin and mucous membranes retain moisture
- Is gently absorbed and doesn't build up like silicon based lubricants which can be hard to wash off
- Maintain feeling and sensitivity - not too slippery
- In post menopausal women can be in conjunction with Bonk Water Based Lube for superior lubrication
Sunflower seed oil - A lightweight oil high in Vitamin E, which helps skin and mucous membranes retain moisture and provides a protective barrier
Shea Butter - A butter extracted from the Karite Tree nuts in Africa. It has healing and regenerating properties and is a superior moisturiser
Jojoba Oil - A liquid wax derived from the jojoba seed, which protects, moisturises and contains powerful antioxidants
Beeswax - The natural wax made by honey bees in the hive, is used as an emollient, a moisturiser and a thickening agent
Cocoa Seed Butter - A very stable vegetable fat containing antioxidant Vitamin E, this extract of the cocoa bean has been used for centuries for its antioxidant, moisturing and healing properties.
Keep out of reach of children. Not for use with latex or polyisoprene condoms.