Ester C with Echinacea
Ester-C® is a researched form of Vitamin C that supports natural immunity. Ester-C® may lead to a more sustained retention of Vitamin C in the white blood cells than ascorbic acid*. It is a non-acidic form of Vitamin C and may be better tolerated than standard Vitamin C in people who are sensitive to acidic foods.
Taken when required, Nutra-Life Ester-C® + 500 Echinacea Chewables:
- Provides 24 hour immune support
- May aid in decreasing the duration of colds when taken regularly
- Is a potent antioxidant.
Recommended Dosage: Adults and children over 12 years: Chew 1-2 tablets 3 times daily . Children 5-10 years: Chew 1-2 tablets daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans (not diabetics)
Each chewable tablet provides:
- Ester-C® [Calcium ascorbate – threonate complex) 327mg,
- Equiv. Ascorbic Acid ( Vitamin C) 250mg, Sodium ascorbate 284mg
- Equiv. Ascorbic acid ( Vitamin C) 250mg Total Vitamin C 500mg
- Echinacea purpurea herb top flowering juice ext equiv. fresh 500mg
- Tabletting aids
- Natural flavours (lemon/lime)
- Natural sweeteners
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.