Solgar® L-Tyrosine 500mg features tyrosine, an amino acid naturally present in blood and neural tissue. Amino acids compose proteins and are divided into "essential" and "non-essential", where essential amino acids cannot be produced by the body and must be added through diet. Tyrosine is used to make hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters, antibodies, and nutrient carriers. It may be found in dairy products, meats, fish, eggs, nuts, beans, oats and wheat. Tyrosine is essential for creating adrenaline and noradrenaline, hormones released during the body's "fight or flight" response.
Solgar's L-Tyrosine 500mg vegetable capsules are pure to ensure maximum absorption.
- May aid in supporting low motivation, fatigue, exhaustion due to stress, and difficulty getting going in the morning
- Each capsule offers a convenient once daily dose.
- Free amino acid naturally present in the body
- Supports those with low motivation, stamina, fatigue or stress related exhaustion
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Each vegetable capsule provides
L-Tyrosine - 500mg
Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl, cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate
Take one vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtimes or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. Not suitable for children except with medical advice. Contraindicated with adrenal tumours and with those who take MAO inhibitor drugs.