Clinicians Vitamin B12 Sublingual drops for mood and nervous system support, healthy mental function and red blood cell health.
Vitamin B12 drops provide an active form of Vitamin B12 in a sublingual formulation so it is absorbed through the mouth directly into the blood stream. This may provide support for those with impaired digestion. Ideal for vegans or vegetarians, who may be deficient in this essential vitamin.
- Now suitable for ages 9 and upwards
- Supports healthy Vitamin B12 levels
- An essential vitamin for a healthy nervous system and brain function
- Supports those on medications or with digestive issues that may affect normal b12 levels
- Provides vital support for vegans and vegetarians.
Each 1 drop contains: Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 10mcg.
Also contains organic glycerin (flaxseed), natural strawberry flavour, ethanol (8.74w/w), sorbitol.
Adults 18+: Place up to 5 drops under the tongue daily.
Children 14 to 17 years: Place up to 2 drops under the tongue daily.
Children 9 to 13 years: Place 1 drop under the tongue daily.
Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25c. Consult your healthcare practitioner before taking if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding. Contains alcohol, may taste warm.