YES VM provides gentle and long-lasting rehydration to help relieve vaginal dryness and alleviate irritation, itching and burning.
Designed to match the typical vaginal environment with none of the skin damaging or concerning chemicals typically found in vaginal moisturisers.
Vaginal dryness can happen at any stage of life, but you don't have tolerate it.
Vaginal dryness is linked to menopause, perimenopause, breastfeeding, medication, stress and even where you are in your menstrual cycle. An excellent vaginal moisturiser will gently replenish the moisture levels, provide relief for dry symptoms, and improve vaginal comfort.
- Relieves vaginal atrophy and dryness, rapidly
- Alleviates irritation, itching and burning
- Moisturises and soothes dry and sensitive vaginal tissues
- Gentle and long-lasting rehydration
- Non-hormonal, without oestrogen
- Lasts up to 3 days per application
- pH matched to restore and/or maintain vaginal health
- Bio-adhesive so releases moisture where needed
- Odourless, colourless, no stickiness or fallout
- Sperm friendly - tests show no negative effects on sperm mobility
- Compatible with natural rubber latex or polyisoprene condoms and toys
- Internationally patent protected
Water, Flax gum*, Aloe vera*, Locust bean gum*, Guar gum*, Sodium chloride, Xanthan gum, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid, Phenoxyethanol
*certified organic ingredients
Each carton of pack of YES VM contains a leaflet with detailed instructions for use
Apply using the applicator or with your fingers to the desired area
For best results apply regularly. This may be daily initially, and then after a week or so, every third day. YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as is needed for comfort.
The frequency of reapplication depends on the severity of dryness. The natural and pure ingredients in YES VM mean you can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns. YES VM is hormone free.