The Secret To A More Youthful You!
Have you heard about Collagen - the secret weapon in the fight against ageing?
Collagen protein is the natural, healthy way to achieve and maintain a youthful appearance, allowing people to preserve or recapture the beauty and vitality of their younger years. It’s a key building block that helps make up our skin, muscles, ligaments, cartilage, blood and even our bones.
Our body's collagen production slows down with age. Lifestyle choices can also impede our collagen production; unhealthy eating habits, too much time in the sun and smoking can sabotage our body’s ability to produce collagen, as can certain health conditions. A lack of collagen can leave our bodies more susceptible to wrinkles, sagging skin and joint pain.
- Support for skin - collagen provides structure to skin, as well as elasticity and hydration helping reduce the dryness and wrinkles in aging skin. What’s more, taking collagen for skin health can actually cause our bodies to produce more collagen on their own
- Support for strong, healthy hair and nail growth
- Support for joints - Just as collagen protein can help your skin keep its structure and elasticity, it does the same for the cartilage in our joints. Osteoarthritis and other degenerative joint disorders can strike as the amount of collagen in our bodies decreases. Taking collagen may help to reduce joint pain and improve other symptoms of osteoarthritis.
- Support for bones - Bones are primarily made of collagen which is why bones are also an excellent source of it. However, as we age, our bone mass decreases, in part because the collagen in our bodies deteriorates. Low bone density and osteoporosis may result. Taking collagen has been shown to improve bone mineral density in multiple studies.
- Support for muscle - between one and 10 percent of our muscle tissues are made up of collagen, and collagen helps to keep them working efficiently. Studies have shown Collagen to help boost muscle mass in elderly patients as they exercised, compared to the patients who exercised but did not take collagen supplementation.
- Support for the heart - collagen provides structure to our arteries, helping them transport blood throughout our bodies. As collagen deteriorates, our arteries lose some of that structure. Adults who took a collagen supplement for six months as part of a study experienced reduced artery stiffness over the course of the study. They also experienced a healthy increase in HDL cholesterol.
- Support for gut health - medical professionals state that collagen may help treat intestinal permeability.
Nature’s Sunshine’s Premium Collagen is a high strength formulation that contains trace minerals and electrolytes for optimal skin elasticity and hydration
- Grass-Fed, Pasture-Raised Premium Peptides
- Includes Trace Minerals & Electrolytes
- 17 grams Collagen per serving
- Supports Youthful Skin, Hair and Nails
- Skin Elasticity & Health
- Supports Bones & Joints
- Supports Gut Health*
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free
- Paleo & Keto Friendly
- Mixes easily into any beverage - tasteless, flavour free
Nature’s Sunshine’s Premium Collagen not only helps you look younger, it helps you feel younger, too!