Hemp Protein Bliss Balls
Recipe from Kate Davidson at www.nzhempfoods.co.nz
These little balls of energy pack a nutritious Hemp punch
1 cup dates
1 cup new hemisphere Hemp Seed Hulled
- Cover and soak dates in hot water for 30 - 60 minutes
- Using a food processor, first blend the cashews, almonds and half the new hemisphere Hemp Seed Hulled.
- Add dates, cacao powder and new hemisphere Hemp Protein. Melt cacao butter and maple syrup and add to the mixture
- Place mixture in a glass or stainless steel bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Taking a teaspoonful of mixture, form a ball using your hands and then roll in the remaining new hemisphere hemp seed hulled
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer