Pink Lime and Collagen Slice
Looking for new and exciting ways to add more collagen into your diet? This amazing recipe from Nature's Sunshine Australia is just the thing!
Pink Lime and Collagen Slice:
• 4 cups shredded coconut (roughly 120g)
• 1 lime
• 1-2 tablespoons of your choice of sweetener, preferably granulated
• 3 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil
• 1 ½ teaspoons beetroot powder
• 4 tablespoons Nature's Sunshine Collagen powder
• 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Place the coconut into your blender, and blend on medium to high until it is as fine as you can make it.
2. Top and tail the lime, and chop it into quarters. If you have a particularly large lime, just start with half and if you would like it a little more zesty then add in more. Place it in your blender with the coconut and continue to blend until it is also as fine as you can make it.
3. Add the remaining ingredients, and continue to blend to combine.
4. Line a small container with baking paper, and scoop the mixture out into it. Press down with the back of a spoon or your fingertips.