The superior glutathione Biomax® Glutathione Liposomal® is, quite simply, the next-generation innovation in glutathione supplementation. It contains Setria® (a naturally fermented and patented Japanese form of glutathione) and is enhanced with liposome entrapment technology for optimum absorption and bioavailability.
Recognised as the great protector and known as the “master antioxidant”, glutathione promotes a healthy immune system and supports the liver. Without it, every cell would become so ravaged by free radicals that it would disintegrate. The human body obtains glutathione in two ways: some is produced internally, while some is provided by the diet. Because of the body’s ability to make glutathione, it is not considered an “essential” nutrient – but under some conditions, we need more glutathione than the body can produce.
Boasting clinically proven efficacy, Setria® is a tripeptide consisting of three amino acids: glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine. Biomax® Glutathione Liposomal® is based on a patented delivery system, which encapsulates the molecules in liposomal microspheres (made from essential phospholipids), thereby protecting the product from destruction by the digestive system. Within minutes of taking Biomax® Glutathione Liposomal®, liposomes filled with the Setria® glutathione are transported into the bloodstream and delivered directly into the cells. It is a gentle, gut-friendly supplement that promises superior bioavailability and, ultimately, more glutathione in the body.
- Produced from Setria®, a patented Japanese form of glutathione
- Clinically studied to increase blood and intra-cellular glutathione levels and support the immune system
- Proven to deliver superior bioavailability and more glutathione into the bloodstream
- Encapsulated with liposome technology and containing phosphatidylcholine, which is good for the liver
- Produced by an innovative fermentation process
- Overall health: Found in every cell, glutathione is critical to preserving cellular integrity and essential for optimal health.
- Antioxidant action: Known as the “master antioxidant”, glutathione can help the body fight oxidative stress.
- Detoxification: Glutathione is a natural detoxifier that helps eliminate harmful toxins and supports liver health.
- Immune-boosting: Glutathione boosts immunity by replenishing the body’s primary defense system. (shown to double Natural Killer cell activity)
- Healthy skin: Preliminary research suggests that glutathione may help brighten skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Sports nutrition: New research in resistance-trained males suggests that glutathione may support Nitric Oxide (NO) production when combined with L-citrulline, as well as help sustain NO levels post workout.
Adults and children over 12 years take 1-4 capsules per day on an empty stomach, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Per one capsule
BioMax Glutathione - 625mg
(250mg Setria® reduced glutathione)
Phosphatidylcholine complex - 195mg
Choline complex - 375mg
Vegetable stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and clear vegetable capsule
Not recommended for use with warfarin. Store below 25°C. Keep in outer container until required for use. Protect from moisture. Keep out of reach of children.
Orders within New Zealand are dispatched by courier once your payment has been processed. Our customer service team aim to dispatch your order within 24 hours during the working week. Within Auckland please allow 48 hours for delivery. For all other areas please allow 72 hours.
Within NZ, supplement orders over NZ$70 are conveniently delivered freight free. Freight Free may exclude food items and cleaning products - we will contact you if additional courier charges apply to your order containing these items. Orders under NZ$70 in value will have a delivery charge based on the delivery address.
• Auckland (Wellsford to Pukekohe) - $5.00
• Rest of the North Island - $6.50
• South Island - $8.00
Auckland orders have the option to be collect, free of charge. We are located at 344a Rosedale Road, Albany, Auckland 0632. Please note that collection is only available between 10am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.
International orders are sent out using tracked international services. Delivery for international orders usually take 5-10 business days to arrive. Freight charges for international orders are based on the weight of the total order.