Swanson Aged Black Garlic is an excellent source of powerful antioxidants. Authentically used in Japanese practices for centuries, this garlic type is loaded with vitamins B6 and C, as well as calcium, phosphorus, manganese, and selenium. These aged black garlic capsules' polyphenol content is up to 10x greater than that of regular garlic, making it an ideal choice for supporting immune and heart health. A unique fermentation process maximizes the garlic's antioxidant activity whilst minimizing its pungent aroma.
- Up to 10 times more polyphenols than raw garlic
- Features a water-soluble form of allicin for optimum absorption
- Great source of superoxide dismutase (SOD), a potent antioxidant
- Rich source of minerals and vitamins
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
Per one capsule
Aged Fermented Black Galic (Allium sativum) (whole garlic) - 650mg
Other ingredients: Gelatin, rice bran, magnesium stearate, silica.
Take one capsule per day with food and water
For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.