Clinicians B complex Active tablets are a high-dose formula to provide support at times of stress, fatigue and irritability.
Now featuring Quatrefolic, an active form of folate that is readily used by the body instead of folic acid. It is more bioavailable than folic acids and studies have shown support for the circulatory system, energy, mood and reproductive health.
- Provides high levels of B Vitamins and includes Vitamin C
- Supports the nervous system in times of stress, fatigue, exhaustion, tension and nervousness
- Supports the body's normal energy production
- B vitamins can be low in vegetarians, the elderly and those with digestive issues
- Support people who are unable to process folic acid
Each film coated tablet contains:
Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) - 75mg,
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - 75mg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) - 75mg
Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5) - 50mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) - 50mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) - 50mcg
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) - 100mg
Levomefolate Flucosamine (Quatrefolic) - 300mcg
Biotin - 100mcg
Choline bitartrate (Choline) - 75mg
Inositol - 75mg
Also contains: Tabletting aids
No added gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Suitable for vegans.
Take 1 tablet daily or as directed. Take with food. (preferably in the morning, as its energising)
Keep out of the reach of children. Consult your health care professional before taking if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.