Useful support during winter to help support immunity and to support healthy breathing.
- Loosens stubborn lung congestion and supports healthy breathing
- Helps relax tight chests and soothe the airways
- Helps loosen mucus and stubborn lung congestion
- Useful support during winter ills and for seasonal allergens.
- Includes Adhatoda, which has a 2000 year history of use for respiratory health.
- Natural peppermint flavour
- Free from gluten, dairy, alcohol and preservatives
- Suitable for adults and young adults over 12 years
- Can be taken long term
Each 5ml dose contains:
Adhatoda adhatoda vasica extract equivalent to dry leaf - 864mg
White Horehound marrubium vulgare extract equivalent to dry leaf - 955mg
Elecampane inula helenium extract equivalent to dry root - 932mg
Pelargonium pelargonium sidoides extract equivalent to dry root - 397.5mg
Licorice glycrrhiza glabra extract equivalent to dry root - 279.6mg
Thyme thymus vulgaris essential oil 0.5mg
In a syrup base of chicory root fibre, vegetable glycerine, natural flavours, citric acid and water.
This lower sugar formulation contains less than 0.066g of sugar per 5ml dose.
Recommended adult dosage (over 12 years)
Shake well before use. Take 5mls up to six times per day.
Can be taken long-term
Always read the label and use as directed. If taking prescribed medication, consult your health professional before taking this product. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical advice. Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding. Not suitable for diabetics.
Store in a cool dry place and use within 90 days of opening.
Formulated in New Zealand from local and imported natural non-GMO ingredients