Harker Herbals Be well. Chest Relief Day helps relax tight chests, remove mucus and settle tickly airways
- Helps relax and soothe a tight chest
- Supports removal of mucus
- Helps settle dry, tickly airways
- Includes Pelargonium, which clinical research shows supports recovery from winter-related ills
- Natural peppermint flavour
- Free from gluten, dairy, alcohol and preservatives
- Suitable for adults and young adults over 12 years
- Can be taken long term
Each 5ml dose contains:
Pelargonium pelargonium sidoides extract equivalent to dry root 215.5
Marshmallow althaea officinalis extract equivalent to dry root 614mg
Ribwort plantago lanceolata extract equivalent to dry leaf 888mg
Ivy hedera helix extract equivalent to dry leaf 684mg
Grindellia grindelia camporum extract equivalent to dry leaf 340mg
Licorice glycrrhiza glabra extract equivalent to dry root standardised to contain 10.25mg of glycrrhizin 820mg
In a base of NZ MÄnuka honey, organic rice malt, natural sweeteners, natural flavours, citric acid and water.
Recommended adult dosage (over 12 years)
Shake well before use.
Get well: Take 5mls three times up to three times per day.
Get well acute: Take 5mls up to every three hours if experiencing significantly dry tickly airways
Always read the label and use as directed. If taking prescribed medication, consult your health professional before taking this product. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical advice. Not suitable for diabetics.
Store in a cool dry place and use within 90 days of opening.
Formulated in New Zealand from local and imported natural non-GMO ingredients