Childrens Chest Soothe Night
Harker Herbals Childrens Chest Soothe Night. Eases the chest and supports a restful nights sleep. A gentle soothing herbal syrup to help relax and ease the chest, Support healthy breathing, Promote calm before bedtime and help settle into a restful nights sleep. These demulcent and calming herbs create a protective film over the mucus membranes, soothing irritated tissues, relaxing the airways and calming the chest. With extracts of wild cherry bark, marshmallow root, and licorice root. Ages 0-12 years. Made in New Zealand. Natural sweet cherry flavour. 150ml
- Night time formula to help settle persistent dry, tickly airways and encourage restful sleep
- Helps relax and soothe a tight chest
- Promotes calm before bedtime and a restful night's sleep
- Supports healthy breathing
- Can be taken before bed and during the night
- Includes Wild Cherry and Marshmallow root, traditionally used to settle tickly airways
- Natural sweet cherry flavour
- Free from gluten, dairy, alcohol and preservatives
Each 5ml dose contains:
- WILD CHERRY bark 386mg
- MARSHMALLOW root 893.8mg
- LICORICE root 383.04mg
In a base of chicory root fibre, vegetable glycerine, natural flavours, citric acid and water
This low sugar formulation contains less than 0.06g of sugar per 5ml dose.
Infant 0-1 years: 0.5ml (10 drops)
Children 1-2 years: 1 to 2ml (1/4 metric teaspoon)
Children 2-5 years: 2 to 3ml (1/2 metric teaspoon)
Children 5 years and over: 5ml (1 metric teaspoon
Take recommended dose by age group prior to bed and during the night as needed up to maximum of 5 doses.
Shake well before use.
Keep out of reach of Children. Take extra care: As young children can develop serious illness quickly, we recommend you take extra care and always consult your health professional when using on infants under the age of 2 years. Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Due to the sweeteners used, this syrup is not suitable for diabetics. Contraindicated in cases of high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, low blood potassium, liver disease, kidney failure, oedema.