Childrens Immune Build
Harker Herbals Childrens Immune Build with Astragalus. Boosts immunity and supports thriving, healthy children. An immune boosting and deeply nourishing herbal syrup to boost and build immunity in infants and children struggling to thrive. Support good health and vitality in very active children. Useful for picky eaters, fragile constitutions and children committed to a busy schedule. Useful support while recovering from illness. Nourishes overworked adrenals, supports healthy appetite and optimal absorption of vitamins and minerals from food. Natural sweet raspberry flavour. Ages 0-12 years. Made in New Zealand. 150ml
- Supports strong immunity and healthy energy
- Useful everyday support for those prone to repeat illness, low energy and feeling rundown
- Useful added support when recovering from illness.
- Useful everyday support for very active children.
- Nourishes overworked adrenals, supports healthy appetite and optimal absorption of vitamins and minerals from food.
- Useful everyday support for picky eaters, fragile constitutions and children committed to a busy schedule.
- Includes Astragalus, a powerful immune stimulant and traditionally used to enhance and support immune function.
- Natural sweet raspberry flavour
- Free from gluten, dairy, alcohol and preservatives
Each 5ml dose contains:
- WITHANIA root 1135mg
- CODONOPSIS root 585mg
- LICORICE root 117mg
- ASTRAGALUS root 1135mg
In a base of chicory root fibre, vegetable glycerine, natural flavours, citric acid and water
This low sugar formulation contains less than 0.06g of sugar per 5ml dose.
Infant 0-1 years: 0.5ml (10 drops)
Children 1-2 years: 3ml (1/2 metric teaspoon)
Children 2-5 years: 4ml (3/4 metric teaspoon)
Children 5 years and over: 7-8ml (1.5 metric teaspoon)
Take recommended dose by age group twice daily to support strong immunity.
Shake well before use.
Keep out of reach of Children. Take extra care: As young children can develop serious illness quickly, we recommend you take extra care and always consult your health professional when using on infants under the age of 2 years. Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Due to the sweeteners used, this syrup is not suitable for diabetics. Contraindicated in cases of high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, low blood potassium, liver disease, kidney failure, oedema. The amounts per dose in this product are not expected to be problematic.