Clinicians Good Mood supports good mood, healthy mental clarity and focus, brain function and during times of stress. A selected formula to support healthy brain and neurotransmitter function, with important amino acids and B vitamins to support the "feel good" effect. Ideal for those who have low self esteem or have mild depression (of one month or more) and those who have used SSRI or 5-HTP before with average results and want something natural to lift a low mood. Neurotransmitter production. L-methionine, L-phenylalanine, L-tyrosine, Vitamin B6, B12 and Folic acid.
Clinicians Good Mood for:
- Adults who experience melancholy, depression, stress, anxiety and/or insomnia
- Feel low or flat - the winter blues
- Have low self esteem or have mild depression (of one month or more)
- Changeable moods, volatile, irritable, stressed or anxious
- Require mood support during times of increased stress or workload
- Have poor sleep or may wake up feeling un-refreshed
- Who have used an SSRI or 5-HTP before with average results and want something natural to lift low mood
Each 1 Capsule contains: L-Methionine 250mg, L-Phenylalanine 150mg, L-Tyrosine 100mg, Vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide) 15mg, Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 20mg, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25mcg, Folic Acid 150mcg. Also contains magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
Take 1 Capsule twice daily with food.
Keep out of reach of children. Phenylketonurics: This product contains phenylalanine. If you are taking MAOI's or antidepressant medication, talk to your health professional before taking this product. As a precaution, avoid use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.