Ethical Nutrients IBS Support, assists in the management of medically diagnosed IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) Each Capsule contains a proprietary strain of the probiotic strain Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp299v), that has been extensively researched and is widely used in Europe for the management of medically diagnosed IBS. Contains 20 billion organisms per Capsule.
This is what Ethical Nutrients have to say to use about IBS Support.
Do you feel trapped by symptoms such as pain, constipation, diarrhoea, gas and bloating?
If you are suffering from any of these symptoms, you may be one of the four million Australians who feel trapped by medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). IBS is described as a gastrointestinal disorder characterised by symptoms such as abdominal pain, altered bowel function, flatulence, bloating, constipation or diarrhoea. Eating a healthy diet, light exercise and making sure you avoid foods and fluids that upset your tummy may help manage these symptoms. Another way you can help to break free from the symptoms of medically diagnosed IBS is with
Ethical Nutrients IBS Support.
Break free from the symptoms of medically diagnosed IBS
Ethical Nutrients IBS Support is designed to relieve the symptoms of medically diagnosed IBS with the extensively researched probiotic strain, Lactobacillus plantarum 299v. Research suggests that among the many possible causes and triggers of IBS, people diagnosed with IBS have too many dysbiotic (bad) bacteria living in their digestive system. This throws out the natural balance of bacteria in the digestive system which can lead to discomfort and pain. Ethical Nutrients IBS Support contains the exclusive strain Lactobacillus plantarum 299v, which can help restore and maintain the natural balance of the digestive system, improving IBS symptoms and eliminating pain in up to 95% of people1.
Ethical Nutrients IBS Support may:
* Help relieve the symptoms of intestinal pain and inflammation associated with medically diagnosed IBS
* Help reduce the symptoms of medically diagnosed IBS such as bloating, pain, flatulence and constipation
* Help maintain normal bowel function and promote healthy digestive function
Diet and lifestyle tips to relieve IBS symptoms
Symptoms from IBS may be controlled by making some dietary and lifestyle changes. Some ideas that may help you monitor and control your symptoms include:
* Keeping a food and fluid diary so you can see the effects certain foods and/or drinks have on your IBS symptoms.
* Taking note how other factors, such as stress, affect your IBS symptoms and reducing your exposure to these factors.
* Consuming an increased variety of dietary fibre from whole grains, fruits and vegetables, as it's important to remember that the fibre from fruits is different to the fibre found in wholegrain cereals.
* Drinking a minimum of 1.5 litres of fluid daily, preferably water.
* Minimising fat intake in the diet and avoiding excessive intake of fizzy drinks and caffeine as these can worsen IBS symptoms.
May help reduce the symptoms of medically diagnosed IBS
Helps maintain normal bowel function
Promotes healthy digestion
Helps promote healthy bacterial flora.
Each 1 VegeCap contains 20 billion Lactobacillus plantarum (299v) organisms. Naturally derived vegetable Capsule (VegeCapsules). No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from corn, wheat, milk, eggs, starches, yeast and salt.
Adults and children over 5 years: Take 1 Capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of Children. Use only as directed, always read the label. If symptoms persist consult your health care professional. Store at 2C to 8C. Refrigerate. Do not freeze.
Orders within New Zealand are dispatched by courier once your payment has been processed. Our customer service team aim to dispatch your order within 24 hours during the working week. Within Auckland please allow 48 hours for delivery. For all other areas please allow 72 hours.
Within NZ, supplement orders over NZ$70 are conveniently delivered freight free. Freight Free may exclude food items and cleaning products - we will contact you if additional courier charges apply to your order containing these items. Orders under NZ$70 in value will have a delivery charge based on the delivery address.
• Auckland (Wellsford to Pukekohe) - $5.00
• Rest of the North Island - $6.50
• South Island - $8.00
Auckland orders have the option to be collect, free of charge. We are located at 344a Rosedale Road, Albany, Auckland 0632. Please note that collection is only available between 10am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.
International orders are sent out using tracked international services. Delivery for international orders usually take 5-10 business days to arrive. Freight charges for international orders are based on the weight of the total order.