Magnesium Sleep Support
Good Health Magnesium Sleep Support contains easy-to-absorb forms of magnesium for fast-acting relaxation and sleep support. California Poppy and Passion Flower are traditional herbal extracts that help ease a busy mind of stress and worry, and help support a deep, restful night’s sleep. Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic type herb helping the body adapt to emotional and physical stress. It provides further support for the nervous system, ensuring relaxation and sleep.
- Sleep support concerns (supports getting to and staying asleep and encourages healthy sleep patterns)
- Stress and nervous tension support. Maintenance for overactive minds (unable to switch off at the end of the day)
- For those who worry and/or feel restless
- Those unable to use 5HTP due to contraindications with prescription medications
Take 2 tablets daily 1 hour before bed or as professionally advised.
Active ingredients (per vege capsule)
Total Elemental Magnesium - 100mg
Marine Magnesium (from Marine Magnesium) - 50mg
Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate (from Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate) - 25mg
Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate) - 25mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) - 5mg
Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
Eschscholzia Californica (California Poppy) Whole Plant - 600mg
Passiflora Incarnate (Passion Flower) Herb and Flower - 300mg
Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) Root - 200mg
- Kidney disease and renal failure
- Take 2 hours away from antibiotics. If using alongside prescription sleep medications, please seek healthcare professional advice before use.
- Not for use in the first trimester of pregnancy. Use after the first trimester in pregnancy is only recommended after advice or consultation from a healthcare professional.