Therapure My Skin provides a potent blend of skin-nourishing ingredients and antioxidants that can help support and soothe skin health. This formula also may help to reduce the occurrence of pimples and other minor skin eruptions, allowing you to feel confident in your own skin.
Therapure's range has been formulated by Naturopaths and Nutritionists using ingredients in the correct quantities for optimal health and wellbeing. The purest formulations and best absorption are ensured through the use of capsules and powders, which are highly absorbable and recognizable by the body. Additionally, all Therapure products are free from artificial flavours and colours, dairy, gluten, sugar, and soy.
- Contains a synergistic blend of quercetin and curcumin phytosomes, zinc, B3 & B6 to soothe troubled skin.
- Powerful antioxidants including Vitamin A and C support a healthy and glowing complexion.
- Ingredients contain nourishing properties to soothe all skin types, assist with skin cell turnover and support the restoration of healthy and vibrant feeling skin.
- Quercetin phytosome is absorbed up to 20x better than standard quercetin.
- Curcumin phytosome has 29x better bioavailability than standard turmeric curcumin.
- Zinc citrate is a highly absorbable form of zinc.
- Vitamin B6 is included as pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) for optimal uptake.
- No token ingredients are included.
- Vegan friendly.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) - 273 mg
Quercetin Dihydrate (from Phyto-Phospholipid Complex - 50 mg) - 17 mg
Curcumin (from Phyto-Phospholipid Complex - 55.5 mg, equiv. Curcuma longa dry rhizome - 1.67 g) - 10 mg
Nicotinamide - 50 mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - 25 mg
Zinc (as Zinc Citrate Dihydrate) - 6 mg
Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate Monohydrate (equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) - 5 mg) - 7.8 mg
Betacarotene (Natural) (equiv. Vitamin A Retinol Equivalents - 90 mcg RE) - 540 mcg
Biotin - 250 mcg
Folinic Acid (as Calcium Folinate) - 125 mcg
Other ingredients: Hypromellose (Capsule), Lecithin (Sunflower), Silicified Microcrystalline Cellulose, Leucine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin (Potato), Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Sodium Alginate, Pea Starch, Acacia, Water.
The Vitamin A in my skin is in ‘pro-vitamin A’ natural beta-carotene form, which is a natural form of vitamin A that your body needs to convert (just like with the vitamin A found in carrots). It should therefore be safe to take alongside preformed vitamin A (like that found in Roaccutane/Accutane), since the body would simply inhibit conversion. We advise talking to your healthcare professional to see if this product is right for you.
Adults over 12 take 2 capsules up to twice a day, with or without food.