Organic MCT Oil from NOW Sports is sustainably sourced from organic coconut oil to safeguard our natural environment and preserve diverse wildlife habitats. MCTs are fats present in coconut and palm kernel oils, but NOW Sports Organic MCT Oil is derived entirely from organic coconut oil. Easily and speedily digested, MCTs are taken in from the GI tract and swiftly broken down in the liver, prompting the body to use fat for energy instead of storage. Research shows that replacing other fats with MCT Oil in a balanced diet can promote healthier weight and body composition.
- Supports weight management
- Supports a healthy body composition
- Fast fuel for brain and body
- Used as energy instead of being stored as fat
- Easy to digest
- MCT Oil has naturally occurring fatty acids caprylic acid and capric acid and provide fast fuel for brain and body. MCT's are burned by the body for energy instead of being stored as fat. They are easier to digest than long-chain triglycerides.
Ingredients (per 1 tablespoon 15ml) :
Organic MCT Oil (Medium-Chain Triglycerides) (from Organic Coconut Oil) [55% Caprylic Acid (C8) and 35% Capric Acid (C10) 14 g
Take 1 tablespoon (15 mL) daily. MCT oil can also be used as a substitute for conventional oils in salad dressings, sauces or cooking. Not recommended for use in frying due to low smoke point.
Storage Guidance: Store in a cool, dry and dark environment in tightly sealed original container. After opening, product can be refrigerated or stored at cool room temperature.
For adults only. MCT oil may cause GI upset. To reduce this effect, take with food. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.