Go Healthy Pro Magnesium Muscle provides a combination of essential nutrients, Magnesium and Cramp Bark to help support energy production, electrolyte balance, muscle contraction function, and healthy cardiovascular system function.
Cramp Bark is traditionally used in Western Herbal Practice to help soothe tight tense muscles whilst the convenient 1-A-Day serve of 280mg elemental Magnesium helps to support muscle relaxation.
- Specially formulated with a combination of Magnesium, Cramp bark and essential nutrients
- 280mg elemental Magnesium supplied in easy to take powder format
- Magnesium supports energy production, body electrolyte balance and healthy muscle contraction function
- Magnesium also supports healthy cardiovascular system function
- Cramp bark is traditionally used in Western Herbal Practice to soothe tight tense muscles, supporting muscle relaxation
- Supplied in the convenience of a 1-A-Day serve
- Citrus flavoured, vegetarian oral powder
Per 7.5g dose
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) - 20mcg
Folic Acid - 150mcg
Inositol - 50mg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) - 20mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride - 50mg
equiv. to pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) - 41mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - 5mg
Thiamine hydrochloride - 25mg
equiv. to thiamine (Vitamin B1) - 20mg
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate - 86mg
equiv. to calcium - 20mg
Magnesium amino acid chelate - 1,445mg
equiv. to magnesium - 170mg
Magnesium citrate tribasic anhydrous - 681mg
equiv. to magnesium - 110mg
Total elemental magnesium - 280mg
Potassium citrate monohydrate - 55mg
equiv. to potassium - 20mg
Taurine - 500mg
Glutamine - 500mg
Cramp Bark (Viburnum opulus) from dry stem bark - 1,950mg
Mix 7.5gm powder (1 level scoop) into 100ml of water and consume immediately, once daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Store below 30C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Take in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet. Do not use if cap ring or seal under cap is broken or missing. Always read the labels and use only as directed. Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.