Prorox® Healthy Bladder and Prostate Support combine Urox® with clinically researched herbs and nutrients such as Beta-Sitosterols, Copper and Zinc to target the prostate and the bladder to support prostate health and reduce symptoms of benign prostate health (BPH).
In clinical trials, Prorox® has been shown to be effective in reducing symptoms of BPH, including reducing urinary frequency in the day, nocturia (getting out of bed at night to urinate), urinary urgency and incontinence as well as IPSS (International Prostate System Score) levels. Prorox® promotes bladder control and a strong urinary stream. Prorox may also support healthy male hormonal levels and benefit male alopecia and erectile dysfunction.
- Helps to improve bladder control and urinary flow
- May help to reduce night-time urination and urinary urgency
- Helps to soothe the prostate and urinary membranes
- May support healthy testosterone levels that may assist with male performance and hair growth
- Can help to inhibit 5 alpha reductase enzyme to decrease androgen (DHT) production to help maintain a healthy prostate size
Urox® Proprietary Blend - 840mg
Lindera aggregata root
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) aerial parts
Cratevox™ Crateva nurvala (Three leaf caper) stem bark
Phytosterols - 300mg
(95% from Beta-sitosterol 40%, Glycine max seed)
Zinc (as citrate) - 15mg
Copper (as gluconate) - 200mcg
Other ingredients: Rice (Oryza sativa cera) Flour, Silica, Vegetable Capsule (Hypromellose)
Take one capsule twice daily with meals.
Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, contact your healthcare professional.