Vitamin B2 Riboflavin
Solgar Vitamin B2 100mg contains Vitamin B2, also known as Riboflavin, which is one the 8 B vitamins. It is an important vitamin and acts as a coenzyme, which supports energy production. It is also responsible for several processes in the human body, ranging from supporting energy levels to healthy skin and eyes.
Vitamin B2 is a water-soluble vitamin and must be obtained through a healthy diet. Vitamin B2 can be found in food such as meat, eggs, green leafy vegetables and nuts. Together with the other B Vitamin, Vitamin B2 is used to extract energy from the foods we eat.
Alongside benefits for our metabolism, Vitamin B2 can help reduce tiredness and fatigue, as well as protect cells from oxidative stress and damage by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with premature aging.
Vitamin B2 can help to support
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Maintenance of normal skin
- Maintenance of normal vision
- Normal metabolism of iron
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Each 1 capsule provides Riboflavin 100mg.
Vegetable Capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose)
Anticaking agents: Vegetable Magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose.
Adults: 1 capsule daily, preferably at mealtimes.
Keep out of reach of children.