The New Zealand Longevity Foundation Vitamin C + D3 Micron Particle Delivery System offers maximum usability and optimum bioavailability. Each sachet contains 1800mg of essential phospholipids, 1000mg of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), and 10IU of Vitamin D3. Notably, only a fruit bat, guinea pig, gorilla, and humans are unable to produce Vitamin C in the liver. This essential micronutrient participates in about 5000 biochemical reactions every day. Crafted in New Zealand, the package contains 30 sachets
- 10 to 20 times more bio-available.
- Protection from Vitamin C degrading agents in environment.
- Protection from Vitamin C degrading agents in the digestive system.
Targeted delivery to the liver.
- No gastric distress—even from large doses.
- No extra load on kidneys because no increase in urine output.
- Maximised health and longevity benefits from Micron-Particle Delivery System, compared to other Vitamin C oral source.
- Plus all the benefits of the phosphatidylcholine used in the liposomes that carry and protect the Vitamin C.
Each sachet contains:
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 1000mg
Essential phospholipids - 1800mg
Vitamin D3 - 100mcg (10IU)
Other ingredients: Water, all-natural antioxidant, natural preservatives, natural flavour
Take one to two sachets daily
Keep out of reach of Children. Refrigeration will enhance shelf life. Longevity Foundation tell us: We expect our sachets shelf life (in a cool shady place) at approx 3 months at room temperature, but please note that under refrigeration, this can be extended to 12 months.
The outer orange label does recommend keeping the product "Refrigerated". This is merely to extend the shelf life. Therefore if you wish to carry a few sachets in your pocket or handbag, there is no problem.